Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/12 09:50:45 UTC

Re: Hi,I am a heavy user of tomahawk schedule

I'm afraid this is not possible out of the box. When you write a custom
ScheduleDetailedDayRenderer, you still have to instruct the component
that it should use yours. By default, it uses the
DelegatingScheduleRenderer which, in case of day or workweek mode,
delegates to the ScheduleDetailedDayRenderer.

Jurgen

Op dinsdag 12-06-2007 om 15:44 uur [tijdzone +0800], schreef xiaojian
wang:

--
Jurgen Lust <Ju...@gmail.com>