Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Avril Kotzen <ak...@concordetravel.co.za> on 2004/02/27 12:23:01 UTC

Help needed with xdoclet- many thanks

Thomas

Thank you very much for your in depth reply. Much appreciated.  I knew
it was something really silly that I was not doing properly. I had to
change the directory structure to include the package path.  All is
working fine now. Thanks also for writing this tool. It certainly is
very useful.

Just as an aside I stated that I was using OJB's Article.java ...files
as these  indeed do have OJB  xdoclet tags and I wanted to discount tag
errors as the reason for the problem.

In appreciation
Avril

Re: Help needed with xdoclet- many thanks

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de>.
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, Avril Kotzen wrote:

> Thank you very much for your in depth reply. Much appreciated.  I knew
> it was something really silly that I was not doing properly. I had to
> change the directory structure to include the package path.  All is
> working fine now. Thanks also for writing this tool. It certainly is
> very useful.

You're welcome, and thank you !

> Just as an aside I stated that I was using OJB's Article.java ...files
> as these  indeed do have OJB  xdoclet tags and I wanted to discount tag
> errors as the reason for the problem.

Indeed, you're right, that must have passed my notice ;-)

Tom