Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by jo...@boehringer-ingelheim.com on 2019/09/26 13:21:04 UTC

Measure stream data quality in MapR cluster

Hello,

We are trying to use Apache Griffin to measure stream data quality in a MapR cluster, is there any documentation about how to configure Griffin for this scenario?

Waiting for your answer.

Regards

RE: Measure stream data quality in MapR cluster

Posted by jo...@boehringer-ingelheim.com.
Hello,

Yes, we want to use Apache Griffin to measure streaming data quality in a MapR cluster, where MapR Streams is used for streaming, in Griffin documentation only Apache Kafka appears as streaming source, is there any solution for MapR Streams or a custom source has to be developed?

Regards

Thanks for your email, to better support, Could you tell us your use case?
For kafka streaming, you can check the following docs,

http://griffin.apache.org/docs/usecases.html
https://github.com/apache/griffin/blob/master/measure/src/main/resources/env-streaming.json
https://github.com/apache/griffin/blob/master/measure/src/main/resources/config-streaming.json

Thanks,