Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adrian Theuma <at...@computime.com.mt> on 2002/07/19 17:36:01 UTC

Deployment

Hi all,

I just deployed the web application I was working on for the last couple of months. The application is all struts based and is deployed on Tomcat 4.0.1

The server is a Dual Xeon Pentium III Processor with 2GB Ram.
The server has IIS 5.0 installed and the redirector redirects requests to Tomcat were the web application was deployed.

I am using the MS Web Application Stress tool to do some stress testing on the system. I am doing tests with 50 threads and a random delay of 5 secs between each request. My main problem is that the processor usage never exeeds 50% and I am having a lot of timeouts. It's as if 50% of the processor is not being used by Tomcat.

Maybe this is not the right mailing list for these kind of questions but I need help.

Thanks.

Regards,
Adrian