Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Henrik Ehlig Petersen <he...@ericsson.com> on 2005/09/12 12:16:04 UTC

Axis and encryption

Hi,

We would like to use axis in a commercial Ericsson product and have some
questions about the product:

Can you tell us if the Java code contains encryption - or
even better can you tell us what export code (ECCN) to use when
distributing our product with axis?

Are you aware of possible patents in the source code?

Best regards,

Henrik Ehlig

Re: Axis and encryption

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
We don't do any encryption. We are not aware of any possible patents.

thanks,
-- dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform