Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <Sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/07/02 15:42:39 UTC

Which components use for create manager entities (Actions or Java Beans) ?

	If I need to create some entities in order to managing
	specific tasks like Session management, Authentication management,
	Database transaction management etc... in a Struts application.
	Are these components controller components or model components
(because
	some of them managed the communication with the front-end server,
but session
	management also affects the application's workflow) ?
	What is the best solution to implement these entities, Action or
Java Beans ?
	If I create Actions how do I must instantiate them ?
	For an Action associated to a request it is done by the Struts core,
but if an
	Action is not associated to a client request, which functions must
be called (create, destroy, etc...)?
	Has somebody an example ?

	Thanks a lot.