Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mike Navarro <mi...@renderrocket.com> on 2006/12/06 23:54:40 UTC

Fuse or WebDav working?

Hi all,

Does any body have a working implementation of fuse or webDav for
Hadoop? I've tried the "fuse-hadoop-0.1.1", but didn't get past the last
build. I suspect I had incompatible versions of 'fuse' or 'hadoop' or
'fuse-hadoop' or something.

My goal is to mount a hadoop cluster in linux similar to mounting an NFS
share.

Any information of a solution to test the concept would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

-Mike

Re: Fuse or WebDav working?

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@101tec.com>.
Hi,
a easy to implement webdav servlet:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/webdav-servlet/
There is just one interface you need to implement.

HTH
Stefan

On 06.12.2006, at 14:54, Mike Navarro wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Does any body have a working implementation of fuse or webDav for
> Hadoop? I've tried the "fuse-hadoop-0.1.1", but didn't get past the
> last
> build. I suspect I had incompatible versions of 'fuse' or 'hadoop' or
> 'fuse-hadoop' or something.
>

> My goal is to mount a hadoop cluster in linux similar to mounting
> an NFS
> share.
>

> Any information of a solution to test the concept would be greatly
> appreciated.
>

> Thanks,
>

> -Mike

101tec Inc.