Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Steven Ng <sn...@montclare.com> on 2001/04/06 21:20:02 UTC

admin tab gone after customizing the portlets

I recently download Jetspeed 1.3a1 and notice that that when I'm an admin
and customize the portlet.  The 'Admin' tab is gone and I can't get that
'Admin' tab back again.  Is this a bug or something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: admin tab gone after customizing the portlets

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@networks.groupvu.com>.

Steven Ng wrote:

> I recently download Jetspeed 1.3a1 and notice that that when I'm an admin
> and customize the portlet.  The 'Admin' tab is gone and I can't get that
> 'Admin' tab back again.  Is this a bug or something I'm doing wrong?

It's normal. The customizer in 1.3a1 is very limited and doesn't
understand
how to handle the different tabs so it just overwrites the configuration
PSML
file and install a simple two columns layout.

The new customizer stuff will fix this issue and allow you to actually
configure
your layout the way you want it.

--
Raphaël Luta - luta.raphael@networks.vivendi.net