Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bill Haneman <Bi...@Sun.COM> on 2004/12/16 15:36:29 UTC

[Fwd: org.apache.batik.gvt.text.GVTAttributedCharacterIterator.TextAttr ibute changed between 1.5 and 1.5.1]

Johan: I hope you don't mind me forwarding your query to the Batik
Developer list.  It's been awhile since I worked in the batik codebase
myself.

regards

Bill

Re: [Fwd: org.apache.batik.gvt.text.GVTAttributedCharacterIterator.TextAttr ibute changed between 1.5 and 1.5.1]

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.

>> Then I found out that FOP have code like:
>>
>>         Stroke stroke =
>>
>> (Stroke)aci.getAttribute(GVTAttributedCharacterIterator.TextAttribute.STROKE
>> );
>>
>> Do you know how this shall be expressed in Batik 1.5.1 where the STROKE
>> attribute have been removed?

import org.apache.batik.gvt.text.TextPaintInfo;

TextPaintInfo pi = (TextPaintInfo)aci.getAttribute
	(GVTAttributedCharacterIterator.TextAttribute.PAINT_INFO);