Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Mark Priatel <mp...@espial.com> on 2001/09/19 17:23:16 UTC

file resource loader path..

Looking at the FileResourceLoader, is there a way/flag that allows your path
to include sub-folders?

eg:

file.resource.loader.path = /foo/bar

will also find templates in /foo/bar/foo

I know I can comma-separate them but it would be nice if the option existed
somewhere.

thanks!

-mark

Re: file resource loader path..

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 9/19/01 11:23 AM, "Mark Priatel" <mp...@espial.com> wrote:

> Looking at the FileResourceLoader, is there a way/flag that allows your path
> to include sub-folders?
>
> eg:
>
> file.resource.loader.path = /foo/bar
>
> will also find templates in /foo/bar/foo

It will if you specify the template like

  Template t = getTemplate("foo/woogie.vm")

It won't go wandering around the file tree trying to find it.

geir

> I know I can comma-separate them but it would be nice if the option existed
> somewhere.
>
> thanks!
>
> -mark

System and Software Consulting
If you look up, there are no limits - Japanese Proverb