Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by khandelwalanuj <kh...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/29 15:29:15 UTC

KahaDb cleanUp interval

Hi,

By Default KahaDb cleanupInterval is 30 seconds. I think this is very small
duration for cleanup. For broker with heavy load this interval is very
small. So I want to increase this value to 60 seconds.

What is the impect on the broker by increasing this value to 60 seconds  ?

Thansk,
Anuj

Re: KahaDb cleanUp interval

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
IIRC, the counts/sizes for StoreUsage (what's currently used) won't be
as consistent the longer your cleanup period is... eg.. if you take 5
mins to cleanup, your may hit producer flow control on store if the
store usage isn't updated correctly even though all your messages may
have been consumed.

--
Christian Posta
http://www.christianposta.com/blog

Re: KahaDb cleanUp interval

Re: KahaDb cleanUp interval

Posted by khandelwalanuj <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hello ??

Re: KahaDb cleanUp interval

Posted by khandelwalanuj <kh...@gmail.com>.
Ping !!

What is the impact of increasing this value to 60 sec. ?

Re: KahaDb cleanUp interval

Posted by khandelwalanuj <kh...@gmail.com>.
Please respond !!