Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by "avdhesh .java" <av...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/07 13:55:59 UTC

new to photoark

Hi to All,

I have just download the source code and  studying it.Also tested the
photoark webapp .It seems that this project is in its stage.
I would like to contribute to this project.

Avdhesh

Re: new to photoark

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 5:55 AM, avdhesh .java <av...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi to All,
>
> I have just download the source code and  studying it.Also tested the
> photoark webapp .It seems that this project is in its stage.
> I would like to contribute to this project.

> Avdhesh

Welcome to PhotArk, please feel free to come and help us...
Some ideas on what's needed is available at :

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK

You should be free to pick and choose, or propose your own ideas.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende