Posted to builds@apache.org by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/25 20:18:40 UTC

Setting up Pull-Request job for directory-scimple

Hey!

I'm setting up a PR job for directory-scmiple:
https://builds.apache.org/view/D/view/Directory/job/dir-scimple-pull-requests/

Based on the blog post:
https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/github_pull_request_builds_now, and
other jobs I've looked at, it looks like it _should_ be setup correctly.

I've got the *Build pull requests to the repository* and *Enable Git
validated merge support* both checked (and the scm info set to git://
github.com/apache/directory-scimple.git)

Is there anything else obvious I'm missing?

Re: Setting up Pull-Request job for directory-scimple

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Will do!

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.