Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Harsha Thirimanna <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/05 22:20:35 UTC

[Users] Issue with CXF Client

Hi all,

I am using CXF 2.7.5. It is JaxWS client that access my own webservice
running on Axis2 Service vendor. I need to handle session with few
operation call at once in one webservice. My issue is , when call my first
operation in service , server return session id and then my second
operation call should pass that session id to the server. But it doesn't
happen. Instead of that server identify that call as a new and return new
session  id.
I have few special cases in app.
1 ) . My first operation is one-way, others are two way.
2 ) . I set session maintain property in JaxWs client side.
 BindingProvider bp = (BindingProvider) completeSampleServicePortType;

bp.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY, true);

In here my client side , i did third operation call after second one. Then
it pass that session id  to the server that got from second response.

Our team went through the code and got some point in your code.
rt/transports/http/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http/HTTPConduit.java

just search with this
if (isOneway(exchange)

in this condition is true , then it will not get session information as we
saw.

Please need your expertise idea for us to continue this.