Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2006/11/21 10:59:50 UTC

JIRAs from TODOs

All,

I'm planning to create JIRAs for each TODO in the java codebase and then
remove them from the code, in order to make tasks trackable/visible.

Any objections ?

Marnie

Re: JIRAs from TODOs

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi All,

Thanks for all the input - will leave TODOs in, add short JIRA ref to the
comment which should be removed on completion.

Regards,
Marnie

Re: JIRAs from TODOs

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.

Re: JIRAs from TODOs

Posted by John O'Hara <jo...@gmail.com>.
And for convention "TODO" should be in there as well.

Re: JIRAs from TODOs

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.

Re: JIRAs from TODOs

Posted by John O'Hara <jo...@gmail.com>.