Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/06 00:40:27 UTC

solrconfig hashDocSetMaxSize default?

The default solrconfig.xml defines:
<HashDocSet maxSize="3000" loadFactor="0.75"/>

the SolrConfig loader uses:
hashDocSetMaxSize= getInt("//HashDocSet/@maxSize",-1);

If no HashDocSet is set, you get -1, then an exception in
DocSetHitCollector: scratch = new int[HASHDOCSET_MAXSIZE];

Can we set:
hashDocSetMaxSize= getInt("//HashDocSet/@maxSize",3000);

For the multicore test stuff, I am trying to write very small
solrconfig.xml examples

ryan

Re: solrconfig hashDocSetMaxSize default?

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On Dec 5, 2007 6:40 PM, Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The default solrconfig.xml defines:
> <HashDocSet maxSize="3000" loadFactor="0.75"/>
>
> the SolrConfig loader uses:
> hashDocSetMaxSize= getInt("//HashDocSet/@maxSize",-1);
>
> If no HashDocSet is set, you get -1, then an exception in
> DocSetHitCollector: scratch = new int[HASHDOCSET_MAXSIZE];
>
> Can we set:
> hashDocSetMaxSize= getInt("//HashDocSet/@maxSize",3000);

I think I meant -1 to mean disabled (not sure if it ever worked or
not), but your change looks fine.

-Yonik