Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edwin Martin <ed...@bitstorm.nl> on 2001/05/28 08:41:06 UTC

Re: How to debug and run a JSP file or Servlet with JBuilder 4 ?

Huynh Tin wrote:

>Anyone help me , let me know how could i debug or run JSP or Servlet with
>this version of JBuilder4 and Tomcat,

Looking at the feature matrix, it would only work with JBuilder Enterprise.

http://www.borland.com/jbuilder/jb4/feamatrix/

Bye,
Edwin Martin.

--
Surf Edwin Martin's brainwaves: http://www.bitstorm.org/edwin/

Re: How to debug and run a JSP file or Servlet with JBuilder 4 ?

Posted by Dominique BATARD <db...@sf2r.fr>.
Using JBuilder4 Foundation, I've integrated JBoss-Tomcat. I can now also
debug JSP (and EJB of course)

see http://www.jboss.org/documentation/HTML/ch11.html#howtotomcat

Dom