Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sbo13 <sb...@gmx.de> on 2013/10/08 13:13:50 UTC

Unable to configure XmlRpcDataFormat

In the current camel version
org.apache.camel.dataformat.xmlrpc.XmlRpcDataFormat it is not possible to
enable any features because the config field is private and no
getters/setters are available to modify it.

Re: Unable to configure XmlRpcDataFormat

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah we should have getter/setter for the data format options in
camel-xmlrpc. You are welcome to work on a patch. We love
contributions

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 1:13 PM, sbo13 <sb...@gmx.de> wrote:
> In the current camel version
> org.apache.camel.dataformat.xmlrpc.XmlRpcDataFormat it is not possible to
> enable any features because the config field is private and no
> getters/setters are available to modify it.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus