Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ricardo Simões <rs...@aibili.pt> on 2012/07/05 14:48:13 UTC

: setting tomcat in iis

Hi everyone, I think there was a guide that explain how to set tomcat 6 with
IIS but iv seem to lost the link, does anyone have it?

Thanks

Ricardo Simões

Coimbra Coordinating Centre for Clinical Research
AIBILI - Association for Innovation and Biomedical Research on Light and
Image
Azinhaga de Santa Comba, Celas . 3000-548 Coimbra . Portugal
Tel: +351 239 480 141
Fax: +351 239 480 117
E-mail: rsimoes@aibili.pt

Este e-mail e todos os arquivos anexos são confidenciais e deverão ser lidos
unicamente pelo indivíduo ou entidade a quem são dirigidos. Se não for o
receptor original, todo o uso, disseminação, reenvio, impressão, ou cópia
deste e-mail é estritamente proibido. Se receber este e-mail por engano,
notifique por favor o remetente.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed. If you are not the original recipient, any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you received this e-mail in error, please notify the originator.

Re: : setting tomcat in iis

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2012/7/5 Ricardo Simões <rs...@aibili.pt>:
> Thanks, I've done a previous search but couldn't find what I was looking.

You can limit your search by adding "site:tomcat.apache.org"

See
tomcat.apache.org -> Documentation -> Tomcat Connectors -> IIS.

RE: : setting tomcat in iis

Posted by Ricardo Simões <rs...@aibili.pt>.
Thanks, I've done a previous search but couldn't find what I was looking.

Also I explain my self badly I need to use openclinica that runs in Tomcat
and I'm installing it on a windows server 2008 r2 with iis7, iv installed
tomcat and it works great with iis closed, I've tried some of the
configurations on the web they don’t seem to work.

Isn't there a way that I would create a website and point it to tomcat
statup?

thanks

Re: : setting tomcat in iis

Posted by Casper Wandahl Schmidt <ka...@gmail.com>.