Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2004/07/14 15:50:02 UTC

[vote?] Lenya exiting incubation

Both Nicola and I are aligned in indicating that there is not much else
that we can teach to those guys and that nobody here seems to have a
problem with it, I would ask for a vote.

I'm not completely up-to-date with the procedures, so, please, don't
flame me if this is not the right way of doing it, but I would like to
start a vote on exiting incubation.

Should it be done here or on the PMC?

--
Stefano.

Re: [vote?] Lenya exiting incubation

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Both Nicola and I are aligned in indicating that there is not much else
> that we can teach to those guys and that nobody here seems to have a
> problem with it, I would ask for a vote.
>
> I'm not completely up-to-date with the procedures, so, please, don't
> flame me if this is not the right way of doing it, but I would like to
> start a vote on exiting incubation.
>
> Should it be done here or on the PMC?

Damn, wrong list, sorry ;-)

--