Posted to users@maven.apache.org by CD...@behr.com on 2007/07/26 01:08:02 UTC

resources question

Hi,

I have a single POM file of package type "pom". I use it to generate 4
different assemblies, that's it.

I have a single resource file in src/main/resources directory. It has some
property name placeholders embedded in it for filtering purposes.

What I need to do is copy that single resource file 4 different times to
four different sub-directories of the target directory. Then each assembly
picks up the appropriate file for that assembly.

When I do the copy, I need to use a different set of filter values for
each file (so that each assembly ends up with a slightly different
configuration).

I am having trouble making this happen - mostly I cannot figure out a way
to use a different filter.properties type file for each copy.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Craig Dickson
Software Engineering Manager
Behr Process Corporation
Santa Ana, California

The information contained in this e-mail message may be proprietary,
privileged, confidential or protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender.

Re: resources question

Posted by Dmitry <dm...@hotmail.com>.
Eric,
What the purpose of CI server? I am just curious...

thanks,
DT
www.ejinz.com
Search Engine EjinZ