Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Hughes, Anton" <An...@freedomair.co.nz> on 2005/01/16 22:30:52 UTC

IIS and Tomcat

Greetings

I am new to Tomcat, and would like to get Tomcat and IIS on win2k
working together.

I have tried install4iis.js but returns and error saying 'cannot find
root'.

I have tried several other things too - too much to list here.

I have spent nearly a week on this project, and my workmates are getting
tired of me constantly rebooting the intranet.

Does anyone have actually know how get Tomcat and IIS working together?

Cheers

Anton Hughes
error please notify Freedom Air immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Freedom Air.

Re: IIS and Tomcat

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:30:52 +1300, Hughes, Anton
<An...@freedomair.co.nz> wrote:
> Greetings
>
> I am new to Tomcat, and would like to get Tomcat and IIS on win2k
> working together.
>
> I have tried install4iis.js but returns and error saying 'cannot find
> root'.
>
> I have tried several other things too - too much to list here.
>
> I have spent nearly a week on this project, and my workmates are getting
> tired of me constantly rebooting the intranet.
>
> Does anyone have actually know how get Tomcat and IIS working together?

I'm sure lots of people on the *Tomcat* mailing list can help you with this. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper