Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Victor Romero <vi...@fintecheando.mx> on 2019/11/06 19:36:32 UTC

Re: Scalability & Performance Working Group

Hi Giorgio,

Nice approach. I think that the API Gateway is in charge of doing that. But I
like the idea, any sample or reference about implementing the API Rest with
go/C++ linked to Spring/Java.

Regards

Victor

<gi...@gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello looks pretty interesting,

> but if you want to scale at that level you should go native. I mean, it
might be desirable reimplement the rest services with Go or C++ and just with
that

Posted by Victor Romero <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
I got the point about the MS. My question is more specific about how it can be
linked to the Mifos/Fineract current technology stack.

Regards

Victor

<gi...@gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello Victor,

> In a microservice architecture a microservice does just one thing and it
does it well. It means that a microservices will be converted

> in Go, all the microservice will be in Go, including the data layer access.
I will read the RTFM about mifos and its API gw.

[victor.romero@fintecheando.mx](mailto:victor.romero@fintecheando.mx)>)

[giorgio.zoppi@gmail.com](mailto:giorgio.zoppi@gmail.com)> escribió:

>>> Hello looks pretty interesting,

>>> but if you want to scale at that level you should go native. I mean, it
might be desirable reimplement the rest services with Go or C++ and just with
that

>>> you will gain a 3x of latency.

>>> BR,

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.