Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/13 11:12:54 UTC

Intermittent hangs in SmokeTestAssemblyContent

When building the standalone module in trunk I get intermittently get an
InterruptedException which causes the test to hang. I've not been able to
track down whats happening yet, does anyone else get this?

Running
org.apache.tuscany.sca.runtime.standalone.smoketest.SmokeTestAssemblyContent
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.031 sec
Running
org.apache.tuscany.sca.runtime.standalone.smoketest.SmokeTestLauncher
Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-2" java.lang.InterruptedException
        at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.unparkSuccessor(
AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:599)
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(
AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1105)
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(
ReentrantLock.java:431)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.workerDone(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:568)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:681)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Re: Intermittent hangs in SmokeTestAssemblyContent

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
I don't but I'm on an Intel dual core so it may be a race condition.
What type of CPU are you using?

Jim