Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Alessandro PTQS <al...@ptqs.it> on 2007/09/19 14:06:23 UTC

JSP Compiler

Hi, I'm using Geronimo 1.1 and i want to disable the recompilation of my jsp
every time I restart the application or even every time I restart the
server.

Thanks

Alessandro.

Re: JSP Compiler

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Geronimo 1.1 used maven1. So it does not have the jspc-maven-plugin.
We used our own precompile goal in geronimo/etc/maven.xml
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/server/tags/1.1.1/etc/maven.xml?revision=447393&view=markup

For an example of how we did it, look at the
geronimo/applications/welcome/maven.xml
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/server/tags/1.1.1/applications/welcome/maven.xml?revision=447393&view=markup

Cheers
Prasad