Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Gabor Somogyi <ga...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/08 07:33:16 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] FLIP-211: Kerberos delegation token framework

Hi devs,

FLIP-211 [1] Has been accepted.
There were 3 binding votes and 2 non-binding in favor.
None against.

Votes are in the order of arrival:

Binding:
Gyula Fora
Marton Balassi
Chesnay Schepler

Non-binding:
Junfan Zhang
David Moravek

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-211%3A+Kerberos+delegation+token+framework

BR,

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] FLIP-211: Kerberos delegation token framework

Posted by Gabor Somogyi <ga...@gmail.com>.
David,

Thanks for making the design better!
I count on you to pinpoint bugs as early as possible in the upcoming PRs.
I'm just testing the first one on cluster, hope I can file it in the couple
of days...

BR,

Posted by David Morávek <dm...@apache.org>.