Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Prashanth.S" <su...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/04 03:56:22 UTC

Printing PDF Files in java

Hi all,
Is there any way in java tp print PDF files by getting stream out of PDF files and giving the same to printer????

I did lot of R&D on the above topic using javax.print package avilable in jdk1.4,third party libraries like PJX,itree and JFreeReport but nothing provided me the solution.My requirement is to print user selected files in his local printer.

Hope someone helps.
Thanks
Prashanth

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

RE: [OT] Re: Printing PDF Files in java

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Have the server fax it to the logged in users fax number ;-)

Posted by "Prashanth.S" <su...@yahoo.com>.
Hi kirk,

Posted by Kirk Wylie <kw...@m7.com>.