Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org> on 2021/01/18 10:18:30 UTC

ZooKeeper Operator

We've been getting questions and sometimes contributions to the ZooKeeper Kubernetes Operator we originally did for Pravega, so I feel that it has been useful more broadly. Perhaps this is something that others might be interested in too, and I thought of mentioning here.

https://github.com/pravega/zookeeper-operator

Thanks,
-Flavio

Re: ZooKeeper Operator

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Hm. We occasionally get security reports for things like docker containers
(which we don't directly control). Perhaps we can club the two together, we
should be clear that these are refs and unsupported/unmaintained by Apache
and the PMC.

Patrick

Re: ZooKeeper Operator

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.