Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Ravinder Reddy <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/13 14:12:17 UTC

Selecting a New commer Issue..

Hi all,

As some of you know , this is Ravinder Reddy worked for derby as part of
Google Summer Of Code - 2007 under Kathey.
I am back to contribute to derby community after completing my graduation
and settled in Job.
I will use some of my spare cycles to work on derby.

 As I already worked on Junit test conversions , I am looking forward to
start with a real development issue.
any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

--
Ravinder Reddy

Re: Selecting a New commer Issue..

Posted by Ravinder Reddy <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Dag.

Posted by Ravinder Reddy <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kathey,

looks like DERBY-1016 is OK. I will start with that.

Thank you

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.

Posted by Ravinder Reddy <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kathey,

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 12:02 AM, Kathey Marsden <

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
Welcome back Ravinder!

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Ravinder,