Posted to apps-dev@avalon.apache.org by Yann Secq <Ya...@lifl.fr> on 2002/06/20 10:43:52 UTC

HelloWorld [was Re: Phoenix and JMX]

Leo Simons wrote:
>>error, no display). And when I look at the source I got :
>><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
>>Have I missed something ?
>
> strange...Paul?

Oh, and I forgot to tell that the connection from the browser
works : when I do a second 'telnet', the counter is equals to
3 (thus, the mozilla request has been received).

secq@beckett:~/thesis/implementation/phoenix/phoenix-4.0a4$ telnet
localhost 8999
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
you are localhost at 127.0.0.1<br>
Connection closed by foreign host.

Then i try to acess the service from my browser.

secq@beckett:~/thesis/implementation/phoenix/phoenix-4.0a4$ telnet
localhost 8999
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
you are localhost at 127.0.0.1<br>
Connection closed by foreign host.

So it seems that it is only the output that is corrupted
somewhere ?

Cheers, yann.

--
  / Yann SECQ            Equipe SMAC           secq@lifl.fr \
| Multi-Agent Systems Modeling & Agent Oriented Programming |