Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by pratibhaG <pr...@in2m.com> on 2008/04/24 10:45:36 UTC

in servicemix-eip static-routing-slip how the message flow?

Hi,
I am using serviceMix 3.2.1
I am using service-eip static-routing-slip to route my message to three
services test:MyS1PojoService, MyS2PojoService and MyS3PojoService.
I have a configuration like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:eip="http://servicemix.apache.org/eip/1.0"
xmlns:test="http://test">
<eip:static-routing-slip service="test:MyStaticRoutingSlipService"
endpoint="myStaticRoutingSlipSu">
<eip:targets>
<eip:exchange-target service="test:MyS1PojoService" endpoint="myS1PojoSu"/>
<eip:exchange-target service="test:MyS2PojoService" endpoint="myS2PojoSu"
operation="test:processThis"/>
<eip:exchange-target service="test:MyS3PojoService" endpoint="myS3PojoSu"/>
</eip:targets>
</eip:static-routing-slip>
</beans>

In this case how the communication happens?
Does it happen like this:
1)MyStaticRoutingSlipService->MyS1PojoService->MyS2PojoService->MyS3PojoService->MyStaticRoutingSlipService

or like this:
1)MyStaticRoutingSlipService->MyS1PojoService->MyStaticRoutingSlipService->MyS2PojoService->MyStaticRoutingSlipService->MyS3PojoService->MyStaticRoutingSlipService

which one of the above communication is right?

Re: in servicemix-eip static-routing-slip how the message flow?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The second one would better reflect the reality.

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 10:45 AM, pratibhaG <pr...@in2m.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>  I am using serviceMix 3.2.1
>  I am using service-eip static-routing-slip to route my message to three
>  services test:MyS1PojoService, MyS2PojoService and MyS3PojoService.
>  I have a configuration like this:
>
>  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>  <beans xmlns:eip="http://servicemix.apache.org/eip/1.0"
>  xmlns:test="http://test">
>  <eip:static-routing-slip service="test:MyStaticRoutingSlipService"
>  endpoint="myStaticRoutingSlipSu">
>  <eip:targets>
>  <eip:exchange-target service="test:MyS1PojoService" endpoint="myS1PojoSu"/>
>  <eip:exchange-target service="test:MyS2PojoService" endpoint="myS2PojoSu"
>  operation="test:processThis"/>
>  <eip:exchange-target service="test:MyS3PojoService" endpoint="myS3PojoSu"/>
>  </eip:targets>
>  </eip:static-routing-slip>
>  </beans>
>
>  In this case how the communication happens?
>  Does it happen like this:
>  1)MyStaticRoutingSlipService->MyS1PojoService->MyS2PojoService->MyS3PojoService->MyStaticRoutingSlipService
>
>  or like this:
>  1)MyStaticRoutingSlipService->MyS1PojoService->MyStaticRoutingSlipService->MyS2PojoService->MyStaticRoutingSlipService->MyS3PojoService->MyStaticRoutingSlipService
>
>  which one of the above communication is right?
>  --

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/