Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de> on 2001/01/09 12:51:11 UTC

Where is Tomcat 3.3 ???

Yesterday it was at
  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/nightly-3.3/

but download speeds were way to slow.

Today there is nothing there. Doesn anyone know what is going on?

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar

RE: Where is Tomcat 3.3 ???

Posted by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de>.
As usual with refactorings.
That is one of the reason I hope that 3.3 gets out.
=:o)

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar

Re: Where is Tomcat 3.3 ???

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 1/9/2001 2:23 PM, "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org> wrote:

> Yep... There are still issues with one of the processors cards... I removed
> it this morning and we're running only with 4 processors now...
> I expect to have new replacement parts (card, 2 processors and half gig ram)
> tomorrow or Thursday...
>
> Pier

Seems to be a common problem with that machine. How many processors have you
gone through now with it? Maybe you can get Sun to give you a refund. :-)

-jon

Re: Where is Tomcat 3.3 ???

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.

--
Pier Fumagalli  <http://www.betaversion.org/>  <ma...@betaversion.org>

Re: Where is Tomcat 3.3 ???

Posted by cm...@yahoo.com.
> Yesterday it was at
>   http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/nightly-3.3/
>
> but download speeds were way to slow.
>
> Today there is nothing there. Doesn anyone know what is going on?

The build machine is dead ( or I can't access it ).

I will start doing manual milestone builds, but I want to fix few more
bugs before posting the first milestone. My goal was to have M1 ready
before Feb. 1 - and a beta in few weeks.