Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/30 22:33:05 UTC

Do we still need Nutch to have nuthcgora build since we are now pushing to Maven repo?

Does Nutch still need the Nutchgora project with Gora now publishing
to Maven repo and dist ?

- Henry

Re: Do we still need Nutch to have nuthcgora build since we are now pushing to Maven repo?

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
No hassle Henry.

Thank you

Lewis

--
Lewis

Re: Do we still need Nutch to have nuthcgora build since we are now pushing to Maven repo?

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henry,

--
Lewis

Re: Do we still need Nutch to have nuthcgora build since we are now pushing to Maven repo?

Posted by Ferdy Galema <fe...@kalooga.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean. What is your suggestion?

Ferdy.