Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by sh...@e-z.net on 2011/12/06 08:19:31 UTC

Xalan-C Build Projects Win32 VC9 Updated

The Xalan-C 1.11 subversion repository path Projects/Win32/VC9 vcproj
files have been updated to accommodate proper linking of sample files.
The edits I made for VC10 have been ported back to VC9.

I will now look at VC8 to confirm that sample project builds appear
problem free.

I have successful builds of the Xalan-C v1.11 library project using VC7.1,
VC8, VC9, VC10 Microsoft Studio Platforms.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway

P.S.  I could use some guidance on building with the IBM-ICU library.
I currently do not use the IBM-ICU library in any of my supported products.