Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Jim Caserta <sm...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/11 14:22:20 UTC

Number of Max Active Connections

If I'm using the SharedPoolDataSourceFactory for DB2
in version 3.2 RC-2, is the
torque.defaults.pool.maxActive setting limited any set
nummber?
Possibly to whatever limit set by the DBA's in a
corporation?

Thank You,
Jim

RE: Number of Max Active Connections

Posted by Jim Caserta <sm...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Tom,

Do the settings for:
torque.defaults.pool.timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis=
300000
torque.defaults.pool.minEvictableIdleTimeMillis =
3600000

override the defaults set on the server or in
Websphere for connections?

Thanks!
Jim

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.