Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in> on 2019/03/31 08:43:27 UTC

Does anyone know about this error?

Trying to setup apache Fineract on (local instance) IntelliJ while starting
the Application Server it comes up with this.

I am using OS X 10.14.2
Mysql 5.6
JDK. is 1.8

[image: Screenshot 2019-03-31 at 2.12.13 PM.png]

--

Saransh Sharma

Re: Does anyone know about this error?

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.
This is what I get when running through eclipse

https://pastebin.com/1KQq8Fx2

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.

Posted by Shruthi M R <sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Saransh,

https://twitter.com/finflux_?lang=en] <https://twitter.com/finflux_?lang=en>

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.
Thanks , for clarification.

Actually to setup the application inside the eclipse , I think just eclipse
related Gradle commands are necessary without any run configuration.

Posted by Vishwas Babu <vi...@confluxtechnologies.com>.

--
Sent from my iPad

Re: Does anyone know about this error?