Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Raphael Philipe Mendes da Silva <rs...@cpqd.com.br> on 2004/07/22 18:15:50 UTC

Using sshdeploy

  Hi, I need some help for using the sshdeploy goal of the site plugin. It isn't working. When i try to do a sshdeploy the process seens to stop, i wait a lot and nothing
happens. Have some settings that i have to do?

Someone can helpme?
Here is a peace of the debug log
    [tar] Building tar: S:\rsilva_components\components\parameters\implementacao\src\target\parameters-1.3.1-site.tar
    [gzip] Building: S:\rsilva_components\components\parameters\implementacao\src\target\parameters-1.3.1-site.tar.gz
    [delete] Deleting: S:\rsilva_components\components\parameters\implementacao\src\target\parameters-1.3.1-site.tar
    [exec] [VERBOSE] Current OS is Windows 2000
    [exec] [VERBOSE] Executing 'ssh' with arguments:
'-l'
'compdsb'
'hermes'
'mkdir -p /home/compdsb/www/html/sites/techcomponents/parameters/'

The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
not part of the command.

    [exec] [DEBUG] Execute:Java13CommandLauncher: Executing 'ssh' with arguments:
'-l'
'compdsb'
'hermes'
'mkdir -p /home/compdsb/www/html/sites/techcomponents/parameters/'

The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
not part of the command.

Raphael Philipe Mendes da Silva
DSB - Diretoria de Soluções em Billing
CPqD Telecom & IT Solutions
Tel.: +55 19 3705-6957
www.cpqd.com.br
rsilva@cpqd.com.br

Re: Using sshdeploy

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@mdh.se>.
Yes I have
--
Dennis Lundberg

RE: Using sshdeploy

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net>.
Hi,

Re: Using sshdeploy

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@mdh.se>.
Hello

Re: Using sshdeploy

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Yep, got 'em.

Re: Using sshdeploy

Posted by Geoffrey <jc...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Using sshdeploy

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: Using sshdeploy

RE: Using sshdeploy

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net>.
Hi,

It may be waiting for a password. You should use a private key.

Regards

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain

Oness Project