Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Kenneth Fogel <kf...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca> on 2019/01/28 20:59:28 UTC

JPA ORM - Standalone or Server

Currently NetBeans generates code for JPA controllers for a standalone application. I have to explain to my students how to make the necessary changes to support CDI and server managed connections. May I suggest that supporting server/CDI based code be added to the choices for JPA.

Ken Fogel

RE: JPA ORM - Standalone or Server

Posted by Kenneth Fogel <kf...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca>.
I must admit my ignorance, usually a daily occurrence, and ask for the link where I can make suggestions/issues for the ORM and the default pom.xml file for Maven projects.

Ken

Excellent, create an issue, describe in great detail what is needed where and let's do it.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.