Posted to issues@archiva.apache.org by Bogdan Seweryn <B....@deltavista.com> on 2010/04/21 16:45:21 UTC

Archiva 1.3 - indexing problem?

Hi All,

I have some problem with my apache Archiva installation.

After repo scan when I browse some artifact (for example I have 50
versions there) In Version filed and Download section I have the oldest
build but I think I should have the newest.

How can I fix this?

Re: Archiva 1.3 - indexing problem?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
Oops... the OP was on the issues list and the reply went to dev.  Will
re-send to him & users.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
There are only 3 issues left for 1.3.1. Once these are resolved, we can
already release it. Hopefully in the next week or so :)

Thanks,
Deng

Posted by numen2 <b....@deltavista.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
This is a bug that is fixed in the upcoming 1.3.1 release.

BTW, in future, please post questions to users@archiva.apache.org instead of issues@archiva.apache.org (which is for automated notices).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter