Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Yubei.Xianren" <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/15 10:54:53 UTC

Pass information from Screen-widget to FTL

Hi,

I am using OFBiz for my project. I need to pass some parameters from
Screen-widget XML document to my Freemarker template. Does any one knows how
to get this done?

TIA

Re: Data types for services set for export

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
But you could be interested by
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Soap
BTW this information was given teen messages before in this ML...

Jacques

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Not at this time.

RE: Urgent Prod Issue: payment "capture" workflow / processing

Posted by Nick Rosser <nr...@salmonllc.com>.
David,

In answer to your questions:

1. what did the user do
A:  this is a batch pick and pack scheduled job (we wrote this, it collects
all Orders and issues a CreatePickListFromOrder and CompletePack OFBiz
service call; each Order is processed within a single transaction; the
process loops thru all available Orders).

2. what did you expect (or hope!) to happen
A:  we expect the "capture" to be successful; if not, we would prefer that
we get the error returned and our code will take it from there (not pick and
pack that particular order and move onto the next order within the batch).

3. what actually happened
A:in our case the "capture" returned (from Verisign) a valid error code
(system was trying to re-use an authorization code that had already been
captured ... but could be any valid error returned). Once the "capture"
failed, OFBiz tries to "re-authorize", based on our current configuration
(we think) but ultimately we'd prefer that we get the valid error code
returned to our code from the "capture" attempt, then we can ignore that
Order and move to the next one in the batch.

We'll continue our research and provide additional insights as they come to
us, thanks.

Regards,

Nick Rosser
nrosser@salmonllc.com
O: 516.742.7888 x221
C: 516.901.1720
F: 516.742.9169

Visit us at www.salmonllc.com

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Nick,

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
include log files relative to the capture process.
be sure to take out any CC info.
what gateway is causing this.
authorize, OOTB, is done at order time.
should not re-autorize just capture, when ship.
should not try re-athoris unless failed on first attemp.
should not approve order if not authorized unless setup in Productstore
that way.
have you modified any code?

Nick Rosser sent the following on 10/15/2008 11:47 AM:

Visit us at www.salmonllc.com

Data types for services set for export

Re: Pass information from Screen-widget to FTL

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Note that in trunk (not in release4.0) bsh files have been almost completly replaced by Groovy files (extension .groovy) as
BeanShell has been replaced by Groovy.

Jacques

From: "jjmbconquista" <jj...@yahoo.com.br>

Posted by jjmbconquista <jj...@yahoo.com.br>.