Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jesse Hellyer <je...@kpmedi.com> on 2013/05/22 14:43:58 UTC

RE: CameraUI

Guys -

	I posted this bug over a week ago, haven't had any contact on it
since.   Did I do something wrong?   I've sunk weeks of my time into
trying to get the CameraUI to work quickly - I even used the standard
Camera implementation to save snapshots from the video camera, but those
were way too blurry and small to work for what I'm trying to do.   Here
is the issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33558

 - Jesse

Posted by Jesse Hellyer <je...@kpmedi.com>.
Issue updated on flex issues board with .MXML and .XML files for easy
compiling.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33558

- Jesse

The code isn't a standalone file I can just quickly compile to check
(it's just a View), which may be why no one has got around to it yet.

It'd also be useful to have your app's XML configuration file in case
the issue is there.

Tom

Re: CameraUI

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.