Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Gaurav Purohit <ga...@gatewaytechnolabs.com> on 2014/04/25 16:05:50 UTC

Cordova.js file on server!

Hello Cordova,

I am developing iOS app using Apache Cordova APIs. May I Know if I Put only Cordova.js file on remote site/server for the application, then will Apple store reject my iOS application?

In above case, Cordova.js file on the server as well as one in my application folder. While testing the application, server is using remote site side Cordova.js file.

Let me know any suggestions from you side.

Thanks In Advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav Purohit
Skype : gtl_gaurav.purohit