Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Gary Tully <gt...@apache.org> on 2015/07/02 12:38:04 UTC

[IP CLEARANCE] HornetQ code grant

Hello,
on behalf of the ActiveMQ project I would like to request a check of the IP clearance for the HornetQ code grant:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/hornetq.xml?view=markup
Easier to read html version: http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html

Please vote to approve this grant.
Lazy consensus applies.
If no -1 votes are cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.

Thank you,
Gary.

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] HornetQ code grant

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Can you link to this ccla?

Posted by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 1:54 PM, John D. Ament <jo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This link is only available to ActiveMQ PMC Members.  Do you have a members
> link?
> Ideally I'm just looking for a link back to the CCLA/SGA.

In every case where you encounter this...

> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 7:28 AM Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > For some confirmation  and content of the CCLA filing see:
> >

> https://mail-search.apache.org/pmc/private-arch/activemq-private/201409.mbox/ajax/%3C540a3a4d23744_759a10de0fc7382b@whimsy-vm.mail%3E

s#/pmc/#/members/# ... so ...

https://mail-search.apache.org/members/private-arch/activemq-private/201409.mbox/ajax/%3C540a3a4d23744_759a10de0fc7382b@whimsy-vm.mail%3E

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] HornetQ code grant

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I think folks are looking for this in https://svn.a.o/repos/private

/documents/cclas/red-hat-hornetq.pdf

-Alex

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Based on links sent to me by secretary I am changing my vote to +1.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Actually, if you look at the CCLA you will see that you can also do a software grant with it.

Ralph

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.