Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/09/19 13:36:55 UTC

Fineract Dinner at ApacheCon

Hi all,

Since there will be a number of our international community in attendance
and this will be the biggest group of Fineracters we have together at an
Apache event, Myrle suggested we arrange a Fineract dinner.

We've directly invited the Fineract members in attendance as well as the
ASF individuals who have helped champion our project through.

Right now the best days are looking like Tuesday or Thursday evening
(Tuesday Apache has the welcome reception at 730pm though). Can you please
all confirm your best day and time?

I've created this Doodle to help with the time options:
https://doodle.com/poll/zwgz43mbz935x54n

I've cc'd the dev list in case there are any Fineract community members on
the list that we're not aware of being at ApacheCon whom might like to
attend.