Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Jiri Krutil <ji...@krutil.com> on 2011/06/17 16:20:37 UTC

Connection auto-reconnect and sessions in C++ client

Hi

When connecting from the C++ client, it is possible to enable the
auto-reconnect feature.

If network connection to the broker is lost for some time, I assume
the client will automatically reconnect once possible. Can I still use
the sessions I have created before the network failure?

What if broker goes down and gets restarted? Will client
auto-reconnect still work? Will the old sessions still be valid?

Cheers
Jiri

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Connection auto-reconnect and sessions in C++ client

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 06/17/2011 03:20 PM, Jiri Krutil wrote:
> Hi
>
> When connecting from the C++ client, it is possible to enable the
> auto-reconnect feature.
>
> If network connection to the broker is lost for some time, I assume the
> client will automatically reconnect once possible. Can I still use the
> sessions I have created before the network failure?

Yes