Posted to axis1-java-user@axis.apache.org by Muhammad Ijaz Khan <ij...@valimo.com> on 2010/09/03 13:10:02 UTC

axis1.2 unwanted stacktrace in response!

  Hi,
My application running in weblogic 9.2 under linux is suddenly getting
stacktrace in <soapenv:Detail><ns2:stackTrace> tag when there is an
error in processing. It was working other way but now I dont know the
reason of new behavio. I found that there is a parameter to set this in
axis2 but I am not sure how to stop in axis 1.2. And actually, I dont
know how it started appearing without doing anything like that :s Can
anyone please help to get rid of this issue?
Thanks and best regards,
Ijaz

Re: axis1.2 unwanted stacktrace in response!

Posted by Pasquale Imbemba <p....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am still subscribed to this list, did some post, but didn't receive an
answer.
This is just to confirm you that the list works as such.

I guess we'd better stick to Axis2...
bye
~pasquale

On 7 September 2010 13:02, Muhammad Ijaz Khan <ij...@valimo.com> wrote:

>  anybody there?
>

> On 9/6/2010 9:43 AM, Muhammad Ijaz Khan wrote:
>
>>  Hi,
>> Is there a fix for this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1642issue yet?
>> I have to use LogHandler and I am facing this issue. Thanks.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ijaz
>>
>> On 9/3/2010 2:10 PM, Muhammad Ijaz Khan wrote:
>>
>>>  Hi,
>>> My application running in weblogic 9.2 under linux is suddenly getting
>>> stacktrace in <soapenv:Detail><ns2:stackTrace> tag when there is an error in
>>> processing. It was working other way but now I dont know the reason of new
>>> behavio. I found that there is a parameter to set this in axis2 but I am not
>>> sure how to stop in axis 1.2. And actually, I dont know how it started
>>> appearing without doing anything like that :s Can anyone please help to get
>>> rid of this issue?
>>> Thanks and best regards,
>>> Ijaz

===
"But what is it good for?"
(Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,
commenting on the Microchip)

Re: axis1.2 unwanted stacktrace in response!

Posted by Muhammad Ijaz Khan <ij...@valimo.com>.
  anybody there?

Posted by Muhammad Ijaz Khan <ij...@valimo.com>.
  Hi,