Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Frank Borkowsky <fr...@multi-m.de> on 2002/09/02 14:38:37 UTC

Error in mounted sitemap (After update 2.0.2 -> 2.0.3)

Hello all!

After an update from Cocoon 2.0.2 to 2.0.3 we have problems with mounted
sitemaps in our project.
We now get errors of the following type:

The org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode notifies
that org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException says:

Type 'xslt' is not defined for 'transform' at
file:/usr/local/oracle/j2ee/OC4J_kuckm/applications/teag/ips/portal/portal.x
map:43:55

More precisely:

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type
'xslt' is not defined for 'transform' at
file:/usr/local/oracle/j2ee/OC4J_kuckm/applications/teag/ips/portal/portal.x
map:43:55

All components are defined in our parent sitemap, so we only declare the
default components in the
sub sitemaps by:

<map:components>
  <map:generators default="file"/>
  <map:transformers default="xslt"/>
  <map:readers default="resource"/>
  <map:serializers default="html"/>
  <map:selectors default="system"/>
  <map:matchers default="wildcard"/>
</map:components>

When we copy the full declarations of the components from the parent to the
mounted sitemaps everything works fine (like before in version 2.0.2)!

Are there any changes in declaration that we have to consider?

Thanks in advance

Frank

frank.borkowsky@multi-m.de

Re: Error in mounted sitemap (After update 2.0.2 -> 2.0.3)

Posted by Werner Guttmann <We...@morganstanley.com>.
Thanks.

Werner

Posted by Frank Borkowsky <fr...@multi-m.de>.
It works now.
Thank you!

Frank Borkowsky

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.

Posted by Werner Guttmann <We...@morganstanley.com>.
Vadim,

can you please explain the problem. I had a very similar issue, but realised that

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.