Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/23 18:06:00 UTC

RAT plugin on release:perform ?

There is a RAT excludes configuration in the pom of
maven-assembly-plugin that "seems" to work when I run any ordinary
target (including release:prepare), but it borks out on me inside
target/checkout when I run "release:perform".

And yes; if I checkout the the tag
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-assembly-plugin-2.5.4
it fails the rat check.

trunk does not fail the RAT check ? What gives ??

Kristian

Re: RAT plugin on release:perform ?

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.
Ok, found the problem. It would seem like I had a borked existing svn
tag that was being rather silently re-used by the release plugin.
Don't know why, but manually ditching the tag did the trick...