Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Ralf S. Engelschall" <rs...@engelschall.com> on 1999/02/10 08:06:06 UTC

Win32 Tool: Apache Control Center (hmm)

I just noticed a new little tool on Freshmeat for the Win32 area of Apache:
Apache Control Center @ http://webmaster.umesd.k12.or.us/apache/
Perhaps useful for some Win32 fans... ;-)

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com

Re: Win32 Tool: Apache Control Center (hmm)

Posted by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@lerdorf.on.ca>.
> I just noticed a new little tool on Freshmeat for the Win32 area of Apache:
> Apache Control Center @ http://webmaster.umesd.k12.or.us/apache/
> Perhaps useful for some Win32 fans... ;-)

Actually the same one I posted about 2 days ago suggesting we might want
to incorporate the idea into the apache.exe stub.

-Rasmus