Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/07 03:39:06 UTC

Tuscany & OSGi, was Re: Tuscany & ApacheCon US 2008 in New Orleans

For those that could not attend ApacheCon US 2008, below is a link to
the OSGi  & Tuscany talk I gave today.

[1] http://lresende.blogspot.com/2008/11/felix-goes-to-tuscany-applying-osgi.html

Re: Tuscany & OSGi, was Re: Tuscany & ApacheCon US 2008 in New Orleans

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.
Excellent presentation.

"One Big Bundle of Joy"  :-)

Luciano Resende wrote:
> For those that could not attend ApacheCon US 2008, below is a link to
> the OSGi  & Tuscany talk I gave today.
>
> [1] http://lresende.blogspot.com/2008/11/felix-goes-to-tuscany-applying-osgi.html
>
> On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Anyone else planning to be in ApacheCon US 2008 in New Orleans this
>> week? I'm around and I'm hoping to meet some or all of you there. Drop
>> me an email and let's get together!
>>
>> Also, I'm going to be presenting on Thursday and Friday, see details
>> below [1][2][3]
>>
>>  - Felix goes to Tuscany: applying OSGi modularity after the fact
>>
>>  - Building composite applications with SCA and Apache Tuscany
>>

>> [1] http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/speakers/50
>> [2] http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/sessions/53
>> [3] http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/sessions/30

--
Thanks, Dan Becker

Re: Tuscany & OSGi, was Re: Tuscany & ApacheCon US 2008 in New Orleans

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

Good one. Thanks for sharing.

After going through the presentation, I could not stop myself downloading
the sca-equinox branch and start playing with it to see how it works.

Will keep you posted if I have any related question. Thanks.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam

Re: Tuscany & OSGi, was Re: Tuscany & ApacheCon US 2008 in New Orleans

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 2:39 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> For those that could not attend ApacheCon US 2008, below is a link to
> the OSGi  & Tuscany talk I gave today.
>
> [1]
> http://lresende.blogspot.com/2008/11/felix-goes-to-tuscany-applying-osgi.html
>
> On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Anyone else planning to be in ApacheCon US 2008 in New Orleans this
> > week? I'm around and I'm hoping to meet some or all of you there. Drop
> > me an email and let's get together!
> >
> > Also, I'm going to be presenting on Thursday and Friday, see details
> > below [1][2][3]
> >
> >  - Felix goes to Tuscany: applying OSGi modularity after the fact
> >
> >  - Building composite applications with SCA and Apache Tuscany
> >

> > [1] http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/speakers/50
> > [2] http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/sessions/53
> > [3] http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/sessions/30
> >
> > --
> > Luciano Resende
> > Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk
> > http://people.apache.org/~lresende<http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende>
> > http://lresende.blogspot.com/
> >

> --
> Luciano Resende
> Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk
> http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Nice presentation Luciano!

Simon

Re: Tuscany & OSGi, was Re: Tuscany & ApacheCon US 2008 in New Orleans

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.
Agreed. Very good job Luciano!

I think it also underscores the importance of OSGi to the industry and
might make the OSGi features of Tuscany 2.x a major selling point.

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.
Excellent presentation.

"One Big Bundle of Joy"  :-)

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.